Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Google Buzz Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Google Buzz related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Google Buzz specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Google Buzz Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 709 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Google Buzz improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 709 standard requirements:
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Google Buzz improvements?
- Are we / should we be Revolutionary or evolutionary?
- What vendors make products that address the Google Buzz needs?
- Would you rather sell to knowledgeable and informed customers or to uninformed customers?
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- Will Google Buzz deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a Google Buzz strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- How frequently do you track Google Buzz measures?
- Who do we think the world wants us to be?
- How do we know if we are successful?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Google Buzz book in PDF containing 709 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Google Buzz self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Google Buzz Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Google Buzz areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Google Buzz Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Google Buzz projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Google Buzz Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Google Buzz project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: Did the delivered product meet the specified requirements and goals of the Google Buzz project?
- Risk Audit: Has risk management been considered when planning an event?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How will you engage this stakeholder and gain their commitment?
- Scope Management Plan: Has appropriate allowance been made for the effect of the learning curve on all personnel joining the Google Buzz project who do not have the required prior industry, functional & technical expertise?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What do the orgabizations stakeholders do better than anyone else?
- Quality Audit: How do you know what, specifically, is required of you in your work?
- Scope Management Plan: Have Google Buzz project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are the teams goals and objectives clear, simple, and measurable?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there processes in place to ensure internal consistency between the source code components?
- Lessons Learned: Was the Google Buzz project manager sufficiently experienced, skilled, trained, supported?
Step-by-step and complete Google Buzz Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Google Buzz project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Google Buzz project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Google Buzz project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Google Buzz project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Google Buzz project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Google Buzz project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Google Buzz project with this in-depth Google Buzz Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Google Buzz projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Google Buzz and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Google Buzz investments work better.
This Google Buzz All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.