Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Gratuity Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Gratuity related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Gratuity specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Gratuity Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Gratuity improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is it clear when you think of the day ahead of you what activities and tasks you need to complete?
- Which customers cant participate in our Gratuity domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- How large is the gap between current performance and the customer-specified (goal) performance?
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
- Is there a Gratuity management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Gratuity leaders?
- Among the Gratuity product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- If our company went out of business tomorrow, would anyone who doesnt get a paycheck here care?
- Are we using Gratuity to communicate information about our Cybersecurity Risk Management programs including the effectiveness of those programs to stakeholders, including boards, investors, auditors, and insurers?
- How likely is it that a customer would recommend our company to a friend or colleague?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Gratuity book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Gratuity self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Gratuity Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Gratuity areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Gratuity Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Gratuity projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Gratuity Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Gratuity project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: Would you need to tailor a special message for each segment of the audience?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Gratuity project risks?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Gratuity project?
- Quality Management Plan: What other teams / processes would be impacted by changes to the current process, and how?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization ensure that equipment is appropriately maintained and producing valid results?
- Risk Management Plan: Are requirements fully understood by the software engineering team and customers?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What is a general description of the processes under performance measurement and assessment?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are internal Gratuity project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Change Management Plan: Clearly articulate the overall business benefits of the Gratuity project -why are you doing this now?
- Closing Process Group: Does the close educate others to improve performance?
Step-by-step and complete Gratuity Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Gratuity project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Gratuity project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Gratuity project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Gratuity project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Gratuity project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Gratuity project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Gratuity project with this in-depth Gratuity Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Gratuity projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Gratuity and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Gratuity investments work better.
This Gratuity All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.