Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Green development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Green development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Green development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Green development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Green development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is the team formed and are team leaders (Coaches and Management Leads) assigned?
- How will you measure the results?
- What are the barriers to increased Green development production?
- How do we measure improved Green development service perception, and satisfaction?
- What are the Essentials of Internal Green development Management?
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
- How will input, process, and output variables be checked to detect for sub-optimal conditions?
- How will we build a 100-year startup?
- Does Green development analysis show the relationships among important Green development factors?
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Green development book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Green development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Green development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Green development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Green development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Green development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Green development Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Green development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: Recommendation: What do you recommend should be done to ensure that others throughout the organization can benefit from what you have learned?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the difference between conceptual, application, and evaluative questions?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What is the stakeholders power and status in relation to the Green development project?
- Quality Management Plan: If it is out of compliance, should the process be amended or should the Plan be amended?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Green development project oversight?
- Project Portfolio management: Why is Green development project portfolio management (PPM) important?
- Procurement Audit: Are advance payments to employees properly authorized and controlled?
- Risk Audit: Do all coaches/instructors/leaders have appropriate and current accreditation?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the amount of effort justified by the anticipated value of forming a new process?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the schedule include Green development project management time and change request analysis time?
Step-by-step and complete Green development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Green development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Green development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Green development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Green development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Green development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Green development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Green development project with this in-depth Green development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Green development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Green development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Green development investments work better.
This Green development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.