Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical HSE Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any HSE related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated HSE specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the HSE Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which HSE improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How can one guarantee the privacy of data such as images saved on ones Gmail or files stored on a Cloud based infrastructure?
- Are there any constraints (technical, political, cultural, or otherwise) that would inhibit certain solutions?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good HSE project manager?
- Based on the Risk Matrix what likelihood score would you give the risk (1-5)?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- Do you have a written Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) Policy?
- Is there Service Design without Design Thinking approach?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- How do we go about Securing HSE?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the HSE book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your HSE self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the HSE Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which HSE areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough HSE Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage HSE projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step HSE Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 HSE project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Closing Process Group: How dependent is the HSE project on other HSE projects or work efforts?
- Quality Management Plan: Were there any deficiencies / issues in prior years self-assessment?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand all business (operational), technical, resource and vendor risks associated with the HSE project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are the staffs preferences for training on technology-based platforms?
- Risk Management Plan: Are staff committed for the duration of the product?
- Procurement Audit: Was the estimated contract value in line with the final cost of the contract awarded?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for ensuring a positive organizational climate is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who are the international/overseas HSE project partners (equipment supplier/supplier/consultant/contractor) for this HSE project?
- Source Selection Criteria: How are clarifications and communications appropriately used?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you send out the agenda and meeting materials in advance?
Step-by-step and complete HSE Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 HSE project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 HSE project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 HSE project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 HSE project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 HSE project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 HSE project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any HSE project with this in-depth HSE Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose HSE projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in HSE and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make HSE investments work better.
This HSE All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.