This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Health Care Marketing assessment.
'We made more progress with The Art of Service in 6 months than in the previous 2.5 years with another, much more expensive product. Install, deployment was flawless. Availability of training was awesome.' - Senior Manager of Business Intelligence in the Government Industry
'The Art of Service self assessment is a useful tool for Analytics and in creating Dashboards. Excellent visual tools.' - Sr Software Application Engineer in the Finance Industry
'Visual analytics brought lot of value to the organization. Creating a dashboard was relatively easy.' - CIO in the Government Industry
What Is The Health Care Marketing Self-Assessment?
The Health Care Marketing Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Health Care Marketing work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Health Care Marketing task and that every Health Care Marketing outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Health Care Marketing opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Health Care Marketing advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Health Care Marketing Self-Assessment. Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Health Care Marketing improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Health Care Marketing Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 616 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Health Care Marketing Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Health Care Marketing Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Health Care Marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Health Care Marketing and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Health Care Marketing with this Health Care Marketing Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 616 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Health Care Marketing product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competi tors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Define Question: Who sets the Health Care Marketing standards?
- Measure Question: How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Health Care Marketing? In other words, what are the risks, if Health Care Marketing does not deliver successfully?
- Analyze Question: What management system can we use to leverage the Health Care Marketing experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Improve Question: In a project to restructure Health Care Marketing outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- Control Question: In a project to restructure Health Care Marketing outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- Sustain Question: What management system can we use to leverage the Health Care Marketing experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Value [to you] of the Health Care Marketing Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Health Care Marketing Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.