Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Health Information Exchange HIE Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Health Information Exchange HIE related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Health Information Exchange HIE specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Health Information Exchange HIE Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 651 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Health Information Exchange HIE improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 651 standard requirements:
- Is the gap/opportunity displayed and communicated in financial terms?
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected Health Information Exchange HIE results are met?
- How much does Health Information Exchange HIE help?
- Are assumptions made in Health Information Exchange HIE stated explicitly?
- Does the Health Information Exchange HIE task fit the clients priorities?
- What controls do we have in place to protect data?
- Why should we expend time and effort to implement measurement?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- Are possible solutions generated and tested?
- Will there be any necessary staff changes (redundancies or new hires)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Health Information Exchange HIE book in PDF containing 651 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Health Information Exchange HIE self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Health Information Exchange HIE Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Health Information Exchange HIE areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Health Information Exchange HIE Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Health Information Exchange HIE projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Health Information Exchange HIE Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Health Information Exchange HIE project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How well did the scope of the Health Information Exchange HIE project match what was defined in the Health Information Exchange HIE project Proposal?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the skill areas critical to team performance present?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what extent did the evaluation influence the instructional path, such as with adaptive testing?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Who is allowed to see what data about which resources?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is action taken to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Health Information Exchange HIE projects?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the manner in which Health Information Exchange HIE project deliverables will be formally presented and accepted. Will they be presented at the end of each phase?
- Change Request: Have SCM procedures for noting the change, recording it, and reporting it been followed?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Can your organization rate by exception and assume that most employees are performing at an acceptable level?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Health Information Exchange HIE project scheduling & tracking?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the range and quality of its accommodation, catering and transportation services are appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete Health Information Exchange HIE Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Health Information Exchange HIE project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Health Information Exchange HIE project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Health Information Exchange HIE project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Health Information Exchange HIE project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Health Information Exchange HIE project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Health Information Exchange HIE project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Health Information Exchange HIE project with this in-depth Health Information Exchange HIE Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Health Information Exchange HIE projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Health Information Exchange HIE and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Health Information Exchange HIE investments work better.
This Health Information Exchange HIE All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.