Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical HetNets Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any HetNets related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated HetNets specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the HetNets Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 888 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which HetNets improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 888 standard requirements:
- Is there a documented and implemented monitoring plan?
- How do you use HetNets data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these HetNets processes?
- What are your key HetNets organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- Is the solution cost-effective?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
- How do we ensure that implementations of HetNets products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- How can we improve HetNets?
- When is Knowledge Management Measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the HetNets book in PDF containing 888 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your HetNets self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the HetNets Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which HetNets areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough HetNets Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage HetNets projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step HetNets Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 HetNets project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the IMS Development and Management Approach described?
- Project Scope Statement: What process would you recommend for creating the HetNets project scope statement?
- Risk Management Plan: Financial risk: Can the organization afford to undertake the HetNets project?
- Planning Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the HetNets project?
- Scope Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of HetNets project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Issue Log: Are there too many who have an interest in some aspect of your work?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the BEST thing for the HetNets project manager to do?
Step-by-step and complete HetNets Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 HetNets project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 HetNets project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 HetNets project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 HetNets project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 HetNets project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 HetNets project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any HetNets project with this in-depth HetNets Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose HetNets projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in HetNets and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make HetNets investments work better.
This HetNets All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.