Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical High reliability organization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any High reliability organization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated High reliability organization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the High reliability organization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 687 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which High reliability organization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 687 standard requirements:
- Will High reliability organization deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- Has the improvement team collected the voice of the customer (obtained feedback; qualitative and quantitative)?
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
- What resources are required for the improvement effort?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict High reliability organization Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- How do we keep the momentum going?
- How do you measure the Operational performance of your key work systems and processes, including productivity, cycle time, and other appropriate measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation?
- Are there different segments of customers?
- Do your employees have the opportunity to do what they do best everyday?
- Explorations of the frontiers of High reliability organization will help you build influence, improve High reliability organization, optimize decision making, and sustain change
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the High reliability organization book in PDF containing 687 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your High reliability organization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the High reliability organization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which High reliability organization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough High reliability organization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage High reliability organization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step High reliability organization Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 High reliability organization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Directory: Decisions: Is the most suitable form of contract being used?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the past performance of the High reliability organization project manager?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are internal High reliability organization project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand the quality and control criteria that must be achieved for successful High reliability organization project completion?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Project Charter: Avoid costs, improve service, and/ or comply with a mandate?
- Source Selection Criteria: Can you identify proposed teaming partners and/or subcontractors and discuss the nature and extent of their proposed involvement in satisfying the High reliability organization project requirements?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the informal organization make use of individual resources and meet individual needs?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Initiating Process Group: What were the challenges that you encountered during the execution of a previous High reliability organization project that you would not want to repeat?
Step-by-step and complete High reliability organization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 High reliability organization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 High reliability organization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 High reliability organization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 High reliability organization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 High reliability organization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 High reliability organization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any High reliability organization project with this in-depth High reliability organization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose High reliability organization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in High reliability organization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make High reliability organization investments work better.
This High reliability organization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.