Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Honorable Mentions Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Honorable Mentions related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Honorable Mentions specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Honorable Mentions Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 892 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Honorable Mentions improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 892 standard requirements:
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Honorable Mentions strengthening and reform actually originate?
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
- What is measured?
- Is the implementation plan designed?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- What are all of our Honorable Mentions domains and what do they do?
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- Do those selected for the Honorable Mentions team have a good general understanding of what Honorable Mentions is all about?
- How are measurements made?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Honorable Mentions book in PDF containing 892 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Honorable Mentions self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Honorable Mentions Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Honorable Mentions areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Honorable Mentions Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Honorable Mentions projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Honorable Mentions Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Honorable Mentions project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Attributes: Were there other ways you could have organized the data to achieve similar results?
- Project Portfolio management: What Happens without Honorable Mentions project Portfolio and Proper Resourcing?
- Cost Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How carefully have the potential competitors been identified?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Were the system requirements formally reviewed prior to initiating the design phase?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the Honorable Mentions project schedule(s)?
- WBS Dictionary: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base Honorable Mentions projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is each stakeholders desired outcome for the Honorable Mentions project?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Honorable Mentions projects, systems, Vendors and the organization's work effort?
- Procurement Audit: When competitive dialogue was used, did the contracting authority provide sufficient justification for the use of this procedure and was the contract actually particularly complex?
Step-by-step and complete Honorable Mentions Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Honorable Mentions project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Honorable Mentions project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Honorable Mentions project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Honorable Mentions project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Honorable Mentions project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Honorable Mentions project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Honorable Mentions project with this in-depth Honorable Mentions Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Honorable Mentions projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Honorable Mentions and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Honorable Mentions investments work better.
This Honorable Mentions All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.