Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Human Asset Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Human Asset Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Human Asset Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Human Asset Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 705 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Human Asset Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 705 standard requirements:
- Is there a Human Asset Management Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Human Asset Management agendas for the next 3 years?
- Who needs to know about Human Asset Management ?
- How will we ensure we get what we expected?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Human Asset Management improvements?
- How does the solution remove the key sources of issues discovered in the analyze phase?
- Is there a high likelihood that any recommendations will achieve their intended results?
- Who will provide the final approval of Human Asset Management deliverables?
- Is there a cost/benefit analysis of optimal solution(s)?
- Is there regularly 100% attendance at the team meetings? If not, have appointed substitutes attended to preserve cross-functionality and full representation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Human Asset Management book in PDF containing 705 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Human Asset Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Human Asset Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Human Asset Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Human Asset Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Human Asset Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Human Asset Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Human Asset Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be cost of redeployment of the personnel?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Human Asset Management project oversight?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the Human Asset Management project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Human Asset Management project is needed?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the impact or consequence if the risk occurs?
- Variance Analysis: Are records maintained to show how undistributed budgets are controlled?
- Risk Register: How could such Risk affect the Human Asset Management project in terms of cost and schedule?
- Source Selection Criteria: Will the technical evaluation factor unnecessarily force the acquisition into a higher-priced market segment?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the limitations on pre-competitive range communications?
- Change Management Plan: What are the responsibilities assigned to each role?
Step-by-step and complete Human Asset Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Human Asset Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Human Asset Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Human Asset Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Human Asset Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Human Asset Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Human Asset Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Human Asset Management project with this in-depth Human Asset Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Human Asset Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Human Asset Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Human Asset Management investments work better.
This Human Asset Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.