Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Human-in-the-Loop Crowdsourcing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Human-in-the-Loop Crowdsourcing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Human-in-the-Loop Crowdsourcing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Human-in-the-Loop Crowdsourcing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 821 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Human-in-the-Loop Crowdsourcing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 821 standard requirements:
- How do controls support value?
- Is the performance gap determined?
- What is our Human-in-the-Loop Crowdsourcing Strategy?
- How frequently do you track Human-in-the-Loop Crowdsourcing measures?
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
- How do we know if we are successful?
- Do those selected for the Human-in-the-Loop Crowdsourcing team have a good general understanding of what Human-in-the-Loop Crowdsourcing is all about?
- What is the range of capabilities?
- Is a contingency plan established?
- Operational - will it work?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Human-in-the-Loop Crowdsourcing book in PDF containing 821 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Human-in-the-Loop Crowdsourcing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Human-in-the-Loop Crowdsourcing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Human-in-the-Loop Crowdsourcing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Human-in-the-Loop Crowdsourcing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Human-in-the-Loop Crowdsourcing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Human-in-the-Loop Crowdsourcing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Human-in-the-Loop Crowdsourcing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is there a legal authority for the procurement Human-in-the-Loop Crowdsourcing project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Vac -variance at completion, how much over/under budget do you expect to be?
- Lessons Learned: For the next Human-in-the-Loop Crowdsourcing project, how could you improve on the way Human-in-the-Loop Crowdsourcing project was conducted?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all involved Human-in-the-Loop Crowdsourcing project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Human-in-the-Loop Crowdsourcing project?
- Project Management Plan: Was the peer (technical) review of the cost estimates duly coordinated with the cost estimate center of expertise and addressed in the review documentation and certification?
- Quality Audit: Is there a written procedure for receiving materials?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the current or emerging trends of culture?
- Source Selection Criteria: With the rapid changes in information technology, will media be readable in five or ten years?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Scope statement only direct or indirect costs as well?
Step-by-step and complete Human-in-the-Loop Crowdsourcing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Human-in-the-Loop Crowdsourcing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Human-in-the-Loop Crowdsourcing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Human-in-the-Loop Crowdsourcing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Human-in-the-Loop Crowdsourcing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Human-in-the-Loop Crowdsourcing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Human-in-the-Loop Crowdsourcing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Human-in-the-Loop Crowdsourcing project with this in-depth Human-in-the-Loop Crowdsourcing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Human-in-the-Loop Crowdsourcing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Human-in-the-Loop Crowdsourcing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Human-in-the-Loop Crowdsourcing investments work better.
This Human-in-the-Loop Crowdsourcing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.