Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Hyperbolic discounting Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Hyperbolic discounting related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Hyperbolic discounting specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Hyperbolic discounting Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Hyperbolic discounting improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Why should we expend time and effort to implement measurement?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Hyperbolic discounting project?
- How frequently do you track Hyperbolic discounting measures?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- Is there a Hyperbolic discounting Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- Among the Hyperbolic discounting product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- Which customers cant participate in our Hyperbolic discounting domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Is the solution technically practical?
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the as is stakeholder process?
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Hyperbolic discounting book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Hyperbolic discounting self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Hyperbolic discounting Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Hyperbolic discounting areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Hyperbolic discounting Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Hyperbolic discounting projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Hyperbolic discounting Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Hyperbolic discounting project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Resources Ð How will human resources be scheduled during each phase of the Hyperbolic discounting project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Supply/demand Hyperbolic discounting projections and trends; what are the levels of accuracy?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Stakeholder Register: What are the major Hyperbolic discounting project milestones requiring communications or providing communications opportunities?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Implementation of actions: Who are the responsible units?
- Procurement Audit: Was all the key documentation given to the contracting authority?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How would you suggest monitoring for risk transition indicators?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is an industry recognized support tool(s) being used for Hyperbolic discounting project scheduling & tracking?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there too many who have an interest in some aspect of your work?
- Change Request: How are the measures for carrying out the change established?
Step-by-step and complete Hyperbolic discounting Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Hyperbolic discounting project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Hyperbolic discounting project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Hyperbolic discounting project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Hyperbolic discounting project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Hyperbolic discounting project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Hyperbolic discounting project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Hyperbolic discounting project with this in-depth Hyperbolic discounting Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Hyperbolic discounting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Hyperbolic discounting and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Hyperbolic discounting investments work better.
This Hyperbolic discounting All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.