Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Hypothesis-Driven Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Hypothesis-Driven Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Hypothesis-Driven Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Hypothesis-Driven Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 923 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Hypothesis-Driven Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 923 standard requirements:
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- Why are Hypothesis-Driven Development skills important?
- How do you measure the Operational performance of your key work systems and processes, including productivity, cycle time, and other appropriate measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation?
- How can we improve Hypothesis-Driven Development?
- Is Process Variation Displayed/Communicated?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- Do you have a vision statement?
- Are accountability and ownership for Hypothesis-Driven Development clearly defined?
- Will team members perform Hypothesis-Driven Development work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- What are internal and external Hypothesis-Driven Development relations?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Hypothesis-Driven Development book in PDF containing 923 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Hypothesis-Driven Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Hypothesis-Driven Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Hypothesis-Driven Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Hypothesis-Driven Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Hypothesis-Driven Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Hypothesis-Driven Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Hypothesis-Driven Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Schedule: To what degree is do you feel the entire team was committed to the Hypothesis-Driven Development project schedule?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Which Hypothesis-Driven Development project Management Knowledge Area is Least Mature?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and vendors?
- Procurement Audit: Does each policy statement contain the legal reference(s) on which the policy is based?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Discuss the history of modern quality management. How have experts such as Deming, Juran, Crosby, and Taguchi affected the quality movement and todays use of Six Sigma?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Hypothesis-Driven Development project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the levels of understanding of the future users of the outcome/results of this Hypothesis-Driven Development project?
- Quality Management Plan: Explain the procedures used to verify the data quality of the data being reviewed?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization ensure the quality, reliability, and user-friendliness of its hardware and software?
Step-by-step and complete Hypothesis-Driven Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Hypothesis-Driven Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Hypothesis-Driven Development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Hypothesis-Driven Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Hypothesis-Driven Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Hypothesis-Driven Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Hypothesis-Driven Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Hypothesis-Driven Development project with this in-depth Hypothesis-Driven Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Hypothesis-Driven Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Hypothesis-Driven Development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Hypothesis-Driven Development investments work better.
This Hypothesis-Driven Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.