Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IBM BLU Acceleration Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IBM BLU Acceleration related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IBM BLU Acceleration specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IBM BLU Acceleration Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 670 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IBM BLU Acceleration improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 670 standard requirements:
- What is the source of the strategies for IBM BLU Acceleration strengthening and reform?
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision youre making today you might regret five years from now?
- What were the underlying assumptions on the cost-benefit analysis?
- Why Measure?
- What counts that we are not counting?
- How to Secure IBM BLU Acceleration?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on IBM BLU Acceleration?
- Why do measure/indicators matter?
- What is the recommended frequency of auditing?
- Who will provide the final approval of IBM BLU Acceleration deliverables?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IBM BLU Acceleration book in PDF containing 670 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IBM BLU Acceleration self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IBM BLU Acceleration Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IBM BLU Acceleration areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IBM BLU Acceleration Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IBM BLU Acceleration projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IBM BLU Acceleration Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IBM BLU Acceleration project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Do job conditions warrant additional actions to collect job information and document on-site activity?
- Procurement Management Plan: Based on your IBM BLU Acceleration project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to IBM BLU Acceleration project plan?
- Quality Audit: Do prior clients have a positive opinion of the organization?
- Contract Close-Out: Has each contract been audited to verify acceptance and delivery?
- Closing Process Group: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are internal IBM BLU Acceleration project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the scheduling system identify in a timely manner the status of work?
- Project Portfolio management: How much information about an asset do you think a PMO needs to develop its asset portfolio?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the IBM BLU Acceleration project sufficiently qualified?
Step-by-step and complete IBM BLU Acceleration Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IBM BLU Acceleration project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IBM BLU Acceleration project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IBM BLU Acceleration project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IBM BLU Acceleration project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IBM BLU Acceleration project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IBM BLU Acceleration project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IBM BLU Acceleration project with this in-depth IBM BLU Acceleration Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IBM BLU Acceleration projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IBM BLU Acceleration and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IBM BLU Acceleration investments work better.
This IBM BLU Acceleration All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.