This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in IBM InfoSphere DataStage assessment.
'Significant ease of use, widespread user adoption, happy user community. The best self-assessment tool there is.' - Business Analyst in the Transportation Industry
'The Art of Service self assessment' - the right tool for rapid end user adoption. Easy to learn. Every time I do an internal demo the audience is 'wowed'.' - Senior Manager, Quality Systems in the Manufacturing Industry
'This gave us our success story in implementing Self-Service Data Discovery. Excellent product for business user's self service.' - Architect' - Business Intelligence and DW in the Finance Industry
What Is The IBM InfoSphere DataStage Self-Assessment?
The IBM InfoSphere DataStage Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the IBM InfoSphere DataStage work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every IBM InfoSphere DataStage task and that every IBM InfoSphere DataStage outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring IBM InfoSphere DataStage opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored IBM InfoSphere DataStage advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth IBM InfoSphere DataStage Self-Assessment. Featuring 613 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IBM InfoSphere DataStage improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The IBM InfoSphere DataStage Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 613 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IBM InfoSphere DataStage Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The IBM InfoSphere DataStage Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IBM InfoSphere DataStage projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IBM InfoSphere DataStage and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define IBM InfoSphere DataStage with this IBM InfoSphere DataStage Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 613 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Is maximizing IBM InfoSphere DataStage protection the same as minimizing IBM InfoSphere DataStage loss?
- Define Question: Does IBM InfoSphere DataStage analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Measure Question: What key business process output measure(s) does IBM InfoSphere DataStage leverage and how?
- Analyze Question: How do you determine the key elements that affect IBM InfoSphere DataStage workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- Improve Question: How can the value of IBM InfoSphere DataStage be defined?
- Control Question: Is the impact that IBM InfoSphere DataStage has shown?
- Sustain Question: Among the IBM InfoSphere DataStage product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Value [to you] of the IBM InfoSphere DataStage Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal IBM InfoSphere DataStage Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.