Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IBM OMEGAMON Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IBM OMEGAMON related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IBM OMEGAMON specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IBM OMEGAMON Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 670 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IBM OMEGAMON improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 670 standard requirements:
- How was the as is process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- What should be measured?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a IBM OMEGAMON project?
- Identify an operational issue in your organization. for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently?
- Consider your own IBM OMEGAMON project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- How frequently do you track IBM OMEGAMON measures?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once IBM OMEGAMON is underway?
- Can IBM OMEGAMON be learned?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- Is a response plan established and deployed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IBM OMEGAMON book in PDF containing 670 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IBM OMEGAMON self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IBM OMEGAMON Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IBM OMEGAMON areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IBM OMEGAMON Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IBM OMEGAMON projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IBM OMEGAMON Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IBM OMEGAMON project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Formal Acceptance: Is formal acceptance of the IBM OMEGAMON project product documented and distributed?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members frequently and easily communicate with one another?
- Risk Audit: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the IBM OMEGAMON project and the system/product to be built?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: After observing execution of process, is it in compliance with the documented Plan?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What information did each stakeholder need to contribute to the IBM OMEGAMON projects success?
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule preparation Ð How will the schedules be prepared during each phase of the IBM OMEGAMON project?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How many more potential communications channels were introduced by the discovery of the new stakeholders?
- Procurement Audit: Has the award included no items different from those contained in bid specifications?
Step-by-step and complete IBM OMEGAMON Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IBM OMEGAMON project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IBM OMEGAMON project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IBM OMEGAMON project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IBM OMEGAMON project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IBM OMEGAMON project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IBM OMEGAMON project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IBM OMEGAMON project with this in-depth IBM OMEGAMON Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IBM OMEGAMON projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IBM OMEGAMON and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IBM OMEGAMON investments work better.
This IBM OMEGAMON All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.