This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in IBM OpenPages assessment.
'Superior Visualization engine; Statistical thought process already incorporated in the viz architecture; easy to use and easy to deploy; the ability to outthink and rethink problems in the BI space. Their BI vision is better than any product in the market. Easy to Use, Understand and Deploy' - Product Director in the Services Industry
'Overall, its an easy tool to use and setup' - Director UI/UX Front End Development in the Media Industry
'Responsive, knowledgable, professional. Highly recommend The Art of Service' - Business Analyst in the Finance Industry
What Is The IBM OpenPages Self-Assessment?
The IBM OpenPages Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the IBM OpenPages work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every IBM OpenPages task and that every IBM OpenPages outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring IBM OpenPages opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored IBM OpenPages advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth IBM OpenPages Self-Assessment. Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IBM OpenPages improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The IBM OpenPages Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 616 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IBM OpenPages Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The IBM OpenPages Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IBM OpenPages projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IBM OpenPages and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define IBM OpenPages with this IBM OpenPages Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 616 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: How do we Lead with IBM OpenPages in Mind?
- Define Question: How can skill-level changes improve IBM OpenPages?
- Measure Question: How will you measure your IBM OpenPages effectiveness?
- Analyze Question: What potential environmental factors impact the IBM OpenPages effort?
- Improve Question: Is there a critical path to deliver IBM OpenPages results?
- Control Question: How do mission and objectives affect the IBM OpenPages processes of our organization?
- Sustain Question: What are the compelling business reasons for embarking on IBM OpenPages?
Value [to you] of the IBM OpenPages Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal IBM OpenPages Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.