Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IBM RPG II Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IBM RPG II related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IBM RPG II specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IBM RPG II Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 708 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IBM RPG II improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 708 standard requirements:
- What is the cost of poor quality as supported by the teams analysis?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the IBM RPG II teams improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the IBM RPG II requirements in detail?
- Why identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict IBM RPG II Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- How likely is the current IBM RPG II plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- How to Improve?
- Will there be any necessary staff changes (redundancies or new hires)?
- Are roles and responsibilities formally defined?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your IBM RPG II processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IBM RPG II book in PDF containing 708 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IBM RPG II self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IBM RPG II Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IBM RPG II areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IBM RPG II Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IBM RPG II projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IBM RPG II Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IBM RPG II project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Charter: IBM RPG II project Deliverables: What is the IBM RPG II project going to produce?
- Team Performance Assessment: Social categorization and intergroup behaviour: Does minimal intergroup discrimination make social identity more positive?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is a benefit of an analogous IBM RPG II project estimate?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the products of the organizationÕs IBM RPG II projects meeting their customerÕs objectives?
- Change Management Plan: What type of materials/channels will be available to leverage?
- Risk Audit: What effect would a better risk management program have had?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams approach to its work allow for modification and improvement over time?
- Cost Management Plan: Is IBM RPG II project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the teamÕs purpose contain themes that are particularly meaningful and memorable?
- Procurement Audit: Did the contracting authority verify compliance with the basic requirements of the competition?
Step-by-step and complete IBM RPG II Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IBM RPG II project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IBM RPG II project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IBM RPG II project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IBM RPG II project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IBM RPG II project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IBM RPG II project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IBM RPG II project with this in-depth IBM RPG II Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IBM RPG II projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IBM RPG II and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IBM RPG II investments work better.
This IBM RPG II All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.