Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 713 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 713 standard requirements:
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale leader?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- How do we manage IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale Knowledge Management (KM)?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- How do we accomplish our long range IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale goals?
- Is there a cost/benefit analysis of optimal solution(s)?
- What are we attempting to measure/monitor?
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
- What kind of crime could a potential new hire have committed that would not only not disqualify him/her from being hired by our organization, but would actually indicate that he/she might be a particularly good fit?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale book in PDF containing 713 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Schedule: Your IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale project management plan results in a IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale project schedule that is too long. If the IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale project network diagram cannot change but you have extra personnel resources, what is the BEST thing to do?
- Team Performance Assessment: How do you keep key people outside the group informed about its accomplishments?
- Issue Log: Which stakeholders are thought leaders, influences, or early adopters?
- Cost Baseline: Will the IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale project fail if the change request is not executed?
- Cost Baseline: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Project Schedule: The WBS is developed as part of a Joint Planning session. But how do you know that youve done this right?
- Risk Register: Methodology: How will risk management be performed on this IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the customer willing to establish rapid communication links with the developer?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members feel that the purpose of the team is important, if not exciting?
Step-by-step and complete IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale project with this in-depth IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale investments work better.
This IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.