Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IC Manage Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IC Manage related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IC Manage specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IC Manage Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 674 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IC Manage improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 674 standard requirements:
- What are the agreed upon definitions of the high impact areas, defect(s), unit(s), and opportunities that will figure into the process capability metrics?
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected IC Manage results are met?
- What skills of people, what enabling tools, what specific managerial tasks are required, and what technology is needed?
- In light of a SWOT analysis, management also re-evaluates its current mission and objectives. Are they realistic?
- Is the portfolio of and its relative risk/growth potential consistent with the strategic goals?
- What are the dynamic capabilities and are others a useful construct in strategic management ?
- What are dynamic capabilities and are others a useful construct in strategic management?
- What is strategic management and what role do projects play in it?
- What are our IC Manage Processes?
- Who else hopes to benefit from it?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IC Manage book in PDF containing 674 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IC Manage self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IC Manage Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IC Manage areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IC Manage Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IC Manage projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IC Manage Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IC Manage project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Are there processes in place to ensure internal consistency between the source code components?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is the system software (non-operating system) new to the IT IC Manage project team?
- Procurement Management Plan: Were IC Manage project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were IC Manage project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have you ascribed a level of confidence to every critical technical objective?
- Risk Management Plan: Who should be notified of the occurrence of each of the indicators?
- Executing Process Group: What are some of the IC Manage project management deliverables of each process group?
- Procurement Audit: Is the company policy on purchasing covered by a written manual?
- Cost Management Plan: Are post milestone IC Manage project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when others occur?
Step-by-step and complete IC Manage Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IC Manage project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IC Manage project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IC Manage project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IC Manage project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IC Manage project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IC Manage project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IC Manage project with this in-depth IC Manage Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IC Manage projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IC Manage and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IC Manage investments work better.
This IC Manage All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.