Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IDPS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IDPS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IDPS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IDPS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 778 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IDPS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 778 standard requirements:
- How do we focus on what is right -not who is right?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
- What resources are required for the improvement effort?
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected IDPS results are met?
- Is IDPS dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- What are the key elements of your IDPS performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- What is the source of the strategies for IDPS strengthening and reform?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- How can you negotiate IDPS successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IDPS book in PDF containing 778 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IDPS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IDPS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IDPS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IDPS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IDPS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IDPS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IDPS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
- Quality Metrics: Is there alignment within your company on definitions?
- Cost Baseline: Has training and knowledge transfer of the operations organization been completed?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are best practices for delivering and developing training evaluations to maximize the benefits of leveraging emerging technologies?
- Requirements Documentation: Have the benefits identified with the system being identified clearly?
- Project Portfolio management: If the PMO does not properly balance the portfolio of IDPS projects, who will?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the performance of the supplier to be rated and documented?
- Project Portfolio management: What Happens without IDPS project Portfolio and Proper Resourcing?
- Project Scope Statement: Will statistics related to QA be collected, trends analyzed, and problems raised as issues?
- Earned Value Status: If earned value management (EVM) is so good in determining the true status of a IDPS project and IDPS project its completion, why is it that hardly any one uses it in information systems related IDPS projects?
Step-by-step and complete IDPS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IDPS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IDPS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IDPS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IDPS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IDPS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IDPS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IDPS project with this in-depth IDPS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IDPS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IDPS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IDPS investments work better.
This IDPS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.