Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IEC 62366 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IEC 62366 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IEC 62366 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IEC 62366 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 792 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IEC 62366 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 792 standard requirements:
- What is our formula for success in IEC 62366 ?
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
- Is there a IEC 62366 management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- Were there any improvement opportunities identified from the process analysis?
- We picked a method, now what?
- What are the short and long-term IEC 62366 goals?
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new IEC 62366 in a volatile global economy?
- Do we have the right capabilities and capacities?
- Is the IEC 62366 process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IEC 62366 book in PDF containing 792 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IEC 62366 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IEC 62366 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IEC 62366 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IEC 62366 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IEC 62366 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IEC 62366 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IEC 62366 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Earned Value Status: If earned value management (EVM) is so good in determining the true status of a IEC 62366 project and IEC 62366 project its completion, why is it that hardly any one uses it in information systems related IEC 62366 projects?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the architecture/system design process?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What is the information level of detail required for each stakeholder?
- Scope Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Quality Audit: Is the process of self review, learning and improvement endemic throughout the organization?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What institutional arrangements are planned to ensure the IEC 62366 project achieves its social development outcomes?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team possess adequate membership to achieve its ends?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the training you received in preparation for the use of the product/service?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the past performance of the IEC 62366 project manager?
Step-by-step and complete IEC 62366 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IEC 62366 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IEC 62366 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IEC 62366 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IEC 62366 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IEC 62366 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IEC 62366 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IEC 62366 project with this in-depth IEC 62366 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IEC 62366 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IEC 62366 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IEC 62366 investments work better.
This IEC 62366 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.