Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical INSPECT Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any INSPECT related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated INSPECT specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the INSPECT Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 718 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which INSPECT improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 718 standard requirements:
- Does the quality plan prescribe the type(s) of Quality Assurance activities (such as reviews, audits, inspections) to be performed to achieve the objectives of the quality plan?
- Does the PUC currently have a database management system in production for inspection and incident management that the mobile software will interface to and upload field data collected?
- The goal of sampling is to determine whether nonrandom-and thus, correctable-source of variation are present in the output of a process. How is this undertaken in your organization?
- Does the Board participate in workgroups, advisory boards, task forces or committees that work to identify, correct, and prevent risk factors and health and safety hazards?
- Does the activity energy conservation officer conduct an inspection at least once weekly to ensure compliance with published directives and good conservation practices?
- Does your facility have procedures in place for safeguarding of workers from potentially hazardous machinery, including barriers, interlocks, and periodic inspections?
- Does the Board lead or participate in activities that increase awareness of risk factors, health and safety hazards, and control methods to prevent illness or injury?
- Manufacturing Process: Will the item require the use of manufacturing technology, processes, inspection, or capabilities that are unproven in the current environment?
- Do we currently license any tools for static (e.g., HP Fortify, Checkmarx) and dynamic (e.g., IBM AppScan, HP WebInspect) vulnerability scanning solutions?
- Does each piece of measuring and test equipment used to determine compliance with customer technical specifications have a calibration/inspection record?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the INSPECT book in PDF containing 718 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your INSPECT self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the INSPECT Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which INSPECT areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough INSPECT Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage INSPECT projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step INSPECT Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 INSPECT project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Are you properly tracking the progress of the INSPECT project and communicating the status to stakeholders?
- Lessons Learned: Is there a clear cause and effect between the activity and the lesson learned?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What are my major roles and responsibilities in the area of performance measurement and assessment?
- Change Management Plan: How do you know the requirements you documented are the right ones?
- WBS Dictionary: Are indirect costs charged to the appropriate indirect pools and incurring organization?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk Categories: What are the main categories of risks that should be addressed on this INSPECT project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are authorized changes being incorporated in a timely manner?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to INSPECT project plan?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to identify INSPECT project roles, responsibilities and reporting relationships?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a INSPECT project organization chart showing the reporting relationships and responsibilities for each position?
Step-by-step and complete INSPECT Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 INSPECT project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 INSPECT project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 INSPECT project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 INSPECT project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 INSPECT project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 INSPECT project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any INSPECT project with this in-depth INSPECT Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose INSPECT projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in INSPECT and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make INSPECT investments work better.
This INSPECT All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.