- ISO 14915 Complete Self-Assessment
This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in ISO 14915 assessment.
'The Art of Service is worth your time. Great product, great experience' - Sr. Manager in the Retail Industry
'Great product. Easy to use.' - Global Head' - Enterprise Information in the Manufacturing Industry
'Solid product for explorative data visualization, with variety of filtering, maps, drill through reports visually appealing and instantly available. Desktop product was easy to install and deploy reports within a short time period. Opened up a new world of interactive interpretation of data, rather than static reports delivered 1 x month.' - Sr. Data Analytics Consultant in the Services Industry
What Is The ISO 14915 Self-Assessment?
The ISO 14915 Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the ISO 14915 work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every ISO 14915 task and that every ISO 14915 outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring ISO 14915 opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored ISO 14915 advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth ISO 14915 Self-Assessment. Featuring 620 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 14915 improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The ISO 14915 Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 620 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 14915 Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The ISO 14915 Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 14915 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 14915 and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define ISO 14915 with this ISO 14915 Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 620 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What are the disruptive ISO 14915 technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- Define Question: Will team members regularly document their ISO 14915 work?
- Measure Question: How will you know that the ISO 14915 project has been successful?
- Analyze Question: How do we keep improving ISO 14915?
- Improve Question: Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to ISO 14915? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Control Question: Does ISO 14915 appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- Sustain Question: How do we ensure that implementations of ISO 14915 products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Value [to you] of the ISO 14915 Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal ISO 14915 Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.