- ISO 639-6 Complete Self-Assessment
This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in ISO 639-6 assessment.
'Our initial rollout of The Art of Service's self assessment has added significant value across multiple functional areas. We are extremely happy with the end product. We've begun training teams of super-users within the organization to make this a self-service analytics tool and adoption has been strong across all levels of the organization.' - VP Financial Analysis and Insights in the Transportation Industry
'The Art of Service has a product that has the best bang for our money with ease of use and implementation. Great value for the cost.' - Director, Architecture & Analytics in the Finance Industry
'We made more progress with The Art of Service in 6 months than in the previous 2.5 years with another, much more expensive product. Install, deployment was flawless. Availability of training was awesome.' - Senior Manager of Business Intelligence in the Government Industry
What Is The ISO 639-6 Self-Assessment?
The ISO 639-6 Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the ISO 639-6 work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every ISO 639-6 task and that every ISO 639-6 outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring ISO 639-6 opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored ISO 639-6 advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth ISO 639-6 Self-Assessment. Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 639-6 improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The ISO 639-6 Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 617 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 639-6 Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The ISO 639-6 Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 639-6 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 639-6 and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define ISO 639-6 with this ISO 639-6 Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 617 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: How does the ISO 639-6 manager ensure against scope creep?
- Define Question: Think about the people you identified for your ISO 639-6 project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Measure Question: How do you determine the key elements that affect ISO 639-6 workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- Analyze Question: Does ISO 639-6 analysis show the relationships among important ISO 639-6 factors?
- Improve Question: What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective ISO 639-6 leader?
- Control Question: How does the organization define, manage, and improve its ISO 639-6 processes?
- Sustain Question: What is Effective ISO 639-6?
Value [to you] of the ISO 639-6 Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal ISO 639-6 Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.