Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO IEC 27001 2013 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO IEC 27001 2013 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO IEC 27001 2013 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO IEC 27001 2013 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 959 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO IEC 27001 2013 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 959 standard requirements:
- How is Knowledge Management Measured?
- What have we done to protect our business from competitive encroachment?
- How will you measure your ISO IEC 27001 2013 effectiveness?
- Who needs to know about ISO IEC 27001 2013 ?
- What is the source of the strategies for ISO IEC 27001 2013 strengthening and reform?
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
- Are high impact defects defined and identified in the stakeholder process?
- What measurements are being captured?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the ISO IEC 27001 2013 team, ISO IEC 27001 2013 itself?
- Customer Measures: How Do Customers See Us?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO IEC 27001 2013 book in PDF containing 959 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO IEC 27001 2013 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO IEC 27001 2013 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO IEC 27001 2013 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO IEC 27001 2013 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO IEC 27001 2013 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO IEC 27001 2013 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ISO IEC 27001 2013 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: Can you reasonably estimate total organization requirements for the coming year?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which risks need to move on to Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Activity Duration Estimates: A ISO IEC 27001 2013 project has three critical paths. Which BEST describes how this affects the ISO IEC 27001 2013 project?
- Issue Log: Do you have members of your team responsible for certain stakeholders?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there ways to reduce the time it takes to get something approved?
- Quality Management Plan: Do you periodically review your data quality system to see that it is up to date and appropriate?
- Risk Audit: Have permissions or required permits to use facilities managed by other parties been obtained?
- Scope Management Plan: Have all involved ISO IEC 27001 2013 project stakeholders and work groups committed to the ISO IEC 27001 2013 project?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can all members engage in open and interactive discussions?
Step-by-step and complete ISO IEC 27001 2013 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO IEC 27001 2013 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO IEC 27001 2013 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO IEC 27001 2013 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO IEC 27001 2013 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO IEC 27001 2013 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO IEC 27001 2013 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO IEC 27001 2013 project with this in-depth ISO IEC 27001 2013 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO IEC 27001 2013 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO IEC 27001 2013 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO IEC 27001 2013 investments work better.
This ISO IEC 27001 2013 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.