Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IT OT Convergence and Alignment Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IT OT Convergence and Alignment related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IT OT Convergence and Alignment specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IT OT Convergence and Alignment Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT OT Convergence and Alignment improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your IT OT Convergence and Alignment project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does IT OT Convergence and Alignment leverage and how?
- Why do the measurements/indicators matter?
- Does IT OT Convergence and Alignment analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- What are the usability implications of IT OT Convergence and Alignment actions?
- Has a high-level as is process map been completed, verified and validated?
- How can we measure the performance?
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
- What are the costs of reform?
- What other systems, operations, processes, and infrastructures (hiring practices, staffing, training, incentives/rewards, metrics/dashboards/scorecards, etc.) need updates, additions, changes, or deletions in order to facilitate knowledge transfer and improvements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IT OT Convergence and Alignment book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IT OT Convergence and Alignment self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IT OT Convergence and Alignment Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IT OT Convergence and Alignment areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT OT Convergence and Alignment Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IT OT Convergence and Alignment projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IT OT Convergence and Alignment Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IT OT Convergence and Alignment project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor IT OT Convergence and Alignment project risks?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the implementation plan have an appropriate division of responsibilities?
- Risk Data Sheet: Who has a vested interest in how you perform as an organization (our stakeholders)?
- Project Scope Statement: Have the reports to be produced, distributed, and filed been defined?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the IT OT Convergence and Alignment project?
- Project Charter: Name and describe the elements that deal with providing the detail?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next IT OT Convergence and Alignment project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the IT OT Convergence and Alignment project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are these categories of skills either actually or potentially represented across the membership?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What new technologies are being explored in the same area?
Step-by-step and complete IT OT Convergence and Alignment Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IT OT Convergence and Alignment project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IT OT Convergence and Alignment project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IT OT Convergence and Alignment project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IT OT Convergence and Alignment project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IT OT Convergence and Alignment project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IT OT Convergence and Alignment project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IT OT Convergence and Alignment project with this in-depth IT OT Convergence and Alignment Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT OT Convergence and Alignment projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT OT Convergence and Alignment and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IT OT Convergence and Alignment investments work better.
This IT OT Convergence and Alignment All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.