Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IT Operations Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IT Operations Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IT Operations Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IT Operations Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 787 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT Operations Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 787 standard requirements:
- Do your employees have the opportunity to do what they do best everyday?
- What are the dynamics of the communication plan?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your IT Operations Analytics strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- How does IT Operations Analytics integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- Which IT Operations Analytics goals are the most important?
- Who are the IT Operations Analytics improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice?
- Is a solution implementation plan established, including schedule/work breakdown structure, resources, risk management plan, cost/budget, and control plan?
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected IT Operations Analytics results are met?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IT Operations Analytics book in PDF containing 787 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IT Operations Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IT Operations Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IT Operations Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT Operations Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IT Operations Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IT Operations Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IT Operations Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do you have the reasons why the changes to the organizational systems and capabilities are required?
- Scope Management Plan: Has stakeholder analysis been conducted, assessing their influence on the IT Operations Analytics project and their authority levels?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Can it be enlarged by drawing people from other areas of the organization?
- Planning Process Group: How well will the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Project Management Plan: Are the proposed IT Operations Analytics project purposes different than a previously authorized IT Operations Analytics project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Procurement Audit: Are staff members evaluated in accordance with the terms of existing negotiated agreements?
- Initiating Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all involved IT Operations Analytics project stakeholders and work groups committed to the IT Operations Analytics project?
- Procurement Audit: Was the performance description adequate to needs and legal requirements?
Step-by-step and complete IT Operations Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IT Operations Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IT Operations Analytics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IT Operations Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IT Operations Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IT Operations Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IT Operations Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IT Operations Analytics project with this in-depth IT Operations Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT Operations Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT Operations Analytics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IT Operations Analytics investments work better.
This IT Operations Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.