Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IT Process Engineering Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IT Process Engineering related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IT Process Engineering specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IT Process Engineering Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT Process Engineering improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 618 standard requirements:
- How do we Identify specific IT Process Engineering investment and emerging trends?
- Is there a cost/benefit analysis of optimal solution(s)?
- How do we Lead with IT Process Engineering in Mind?
- What are the costs of reform?
- How do the IT Process Engineering results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Is performance measured?
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- What is the IT Process Engineering sustainability risk?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your IT Process Engineering strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Are pertinent alerts monitored, analyzed and distributed to appropriate personnel?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IT Process Engineering book in PDF containing 618 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IT Process Engineering self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IT Process Engineering Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IT Process Engineering areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT Process Engineering Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IT Process Engineering projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IT Process Engineering Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IT Process Engineering project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What hierarchical authority does the stakeholder have in the organization?
- Cost Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Procurement Audit: Are information technology resources (e-procurement) used to reduce costs?
- Quality Management Plan: How does the material compare to a regulatory threshold?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What upcoming plans do you have to complete training and assessment IT Process Engineering projects (or modify existing IT Process Engineering projects) in the next 3 months?
- Procurement Audit: Were there no inconsistencies between the several tender documents?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next IT Process Engineering project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Was the consultant knowledgeable about the program?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does statute or regulation require the job responsibility?
- Project Scope Statement: Have you been able to thoroughly document the IT Process Engineering projects assumptions and constraints?
Step-by-step and complete IT Process Engineering Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IT Process Engineering project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IT Process Engineering project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IT Process Engineering project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IT Process Engineering project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IT Process Engineering project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IT Process Engineering project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IT Process Engineering project with this in-depth IT Process Engineering Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT Process Engineering projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT Process Engineering and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IT Process Engineering investments work better.
This IT Process Engineering All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.