This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in IT Service Desk assessment.
'Very fast implementation. Easy to start using the self-assessment.' - Service Owner, Business Intelligence in the Manufacturing Industry
'In a matter of minutes, you can have basic reports working with few effort. Non-IT users can use The Art of Service's self assessment without IT support, they are really autonomous.ã BI Architect in the Energy and Utilities Industry
'The Art of Service has a product that has the best bang for our money with ease of use and implementation. Great value for the cost.' - Director, Architecture & Analytics in the Finance Industry
What Is The IT Service Desk Self-Assessment?
The IT Service Desk Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the IT Service Desk work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every IT Service Desk task and that every IT Service Desk outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring IT Service Desk opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored IT Service Desk advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth IT Service Desk Self-Assessment. Featuring 620 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT Service Desk improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The IT Service Desk Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 620 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT Service Desk Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The IT Service Desk Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT Service Desk projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT Service Desk and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define IT Service Desk with this IT Service Desk Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 620 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good IT Service Desk project manager?
- Define Question: What are the disruptive IT Service Desk technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- Measure Question: What key business process output measure(s) does IT Service Desk leverage and how?
- Analyze Question: Is IT Service Desk linked to key business goals and objectives?
- Improve Question: For your IT Service Desk project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Control Question: How are the IT Service Desk's objectives aligned to the organizationês overall business strategy?
- Sustain Question: Has the IT Service Desk work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
Value [to you] of the IT Service Desk Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal IT Service Desk Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.