Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IVR interactive voice response Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IVR interactive voice response related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IVR interactive voice response specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IVR interactive voice response Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IVR interactive voice response improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- You may have created your customer policies at a time when you lacked resources, technology wasnt up-to-snuff, or low service levels were the industry norm. Have those circumstances changed?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with IVR interactive voice response?
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
- Has a high-level as is process map been completed, verified and validated?
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new IVR interactive voice response in a volatile global economy?
- Is there a small-scale pilot for proposed improvement(s)? What conclusions were drawn from the outcomes of a pilot?
- Is there any existing IVR interactive voice response governance structure?
- Who will provide the final approval of IVR interactive voice response deliverables?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your IVR interactive voice response strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IVR interactive voice response book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IVR interactive voice response self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IVR interactive voice response Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IVR interactive voice response areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IVR interactive voice response Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IVR interactive voice response projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IVR interactive voice response Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IVR interactive voice response project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What is a general description of the processes under performance measurement and assessment?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to formally recognize new IVR interactive voice response projects?
- Requirements Management Plan: Have stakeholders been instructed in the Change Control process?
- Variance Analysis: Is cost and schedule performance measurement done in a consistent, systematic manner?
- Risk Data Sheet: What do people affected think about the need for, and practicality of preventive measures?
- WBS Dictionary: Where engineering standards or other internal work measurement systems are used, is there a formal relationship between these values and work package budgets?
- Cost Baseline: Have the resources used by the IVR interactive voice response project been reassigned to other units or IVR interactive voice response projects?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are IVR interactive voice response project leaders committed to this IVR interactive voice response project full time?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what extent did the evaluation influence the instructional path, such as with adaptive testing?
Step-by-step and complete IVR interactive voice response Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IVR interactive voice response project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IVR interactive voice response project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IVR interactive voice response project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IVR interactive voice response project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IVR interactive voice response project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IVR interactive voice response project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IVR interactive voice response project with this in-depth IVR interactive voice response Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IVR interactive voice response projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IVR interactive voice response and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IVR interactive voice response investments work better.
This IVR interactive voice response All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.