Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Ideation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Ideation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Ideation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Ideation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 822 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Ideation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 822 standard requirements:
- It is important to brainstorm before identifying cause categories otherwise you can constrain the range of ideas. However, if ideas are slow in coming do you use questions such as, what about?
- Intelligent folk who have no intimate knowledge of your sector or industry are often able to ask all sorts of silly questions, not least Why does it have to be like that?
- Think of an occasion when you felt you performed particularly well and another when you were creative. What factors do you think accounted for this?
- Are there any elements of your existing organisations activities that are handled in-house that might be more effectively performed by someone else?
- Additional guidelines are needed when extending collaborative idea management to customers and partners. Who owns the right to ideas generated?
- How might, and which, platforms best leverage the number and diversity of contributors to help each contributor generate even better ideas?
- The large-scale idea generation paradigm also introduces a new challenge: how to find the most inspiring ideas in a sea of hundreds?
- If someone submits an idea which is later modified by another person, how can you measure the differences between the two ideas?
- Were big wins the result of radical events or did the experience result from the accumulation of a series of more minor changes?
- Ideation: Do you mine social media conversations or other crowdsourcing methods to conceive of product or service offerings?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Ideation book in PDF containing 822 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Ideation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Ideation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Ideation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Ideation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Ideation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Ideation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Ideation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Were stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Competencies and craftsmanship Ð what competencies are necessary and what level?
- Quality Audit: A judgment has to be made as to whether a particular practice is good or poor or otherwise. How does one decide on a practice?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the tools and techniques used in managing the challenges faced?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is price analysis and when should it be performed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Project Schedule: Eliminate unnecessary activities. Are there activities that came from a template or previous Ideation project that are not applicable on this phase of this Ideation project?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively and consistently was sponsorship for the Ideation project conveyed?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the assigned Ideation project manager a PMP (Certified Ideation project manager) and experienced?
Step-by-step and complete Ideation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Ideation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Ideation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Ideation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Ideation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Ideation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Ideation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Ideation project with this in-depth Ideation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Ideation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Ideation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Ideation investments work better.
This Ideation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.