Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Imagination Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Imagination related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Imagination specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Imagination Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 795 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Imagination improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 795 standard requirements:
- Is the team adequately staffed with the desired cross-functionality? If not, what additional resources are available to the team?
- How do we create Buy-in?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice clients have in our category in our favor?
- Are documented procedures clear and easy to follow for the operators?
- How would one define Imagination leadership?
- Is there a high likelihood that any recommendations will achieve their intended results?
- Who else hopes to benefit from it?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Imagination agendas for the next 3 years?
- In what ways are Imagination vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Imagination team, Imagination itself?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Imagination book in PDF containing 795 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Imagination self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Imagination Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Imagination areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Imagination Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Imagination projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Imagination Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Imagination project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Imagination project scheduling & tracking?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procurement documents used to solicit accurate and complete proposals from prospective sellers?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What are the advantages and disadvantages of using external contracted resources?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are stakeholders chosen and what roles might they have on a Imagination project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are updates on work results collected and used as inputs to the performance reporting process?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which would be the NEXT thing for the Imagination project manager to do?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are two suggestions for ensuring adequate change control on Imagination projects that involve outside contracts?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the cost performance monitored to identify variances from the plan?
- Network Diagram: If a current contract exists, can you provide the vendor name, contract start, and contract expiration date?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its systems for assisting staff with their career planning and employment placements are appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete Imagination Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Imagination project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Imagination project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Imagination project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Imagination project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Imagination project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Imagination project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Imagination project with this in-depth Imagination Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Imagination projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Imagination and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Imagination investments work better.
This Imagination All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.