Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical InLoox Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any InLoox related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated InLoox specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the InLoox Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 672 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which InLoox improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 672 standard requirements:
- What is the implementation plan?
- What would happen if InLoox werent done?
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
- Does the InLoox performance meet the customers requirements?
- Is there a InLoox Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- Does job training on the documented procedures need to be part of the process teams education and training?
- Have all basic functions of InLoox been defined?
- Why Measure?
- What do we stand for--and what are we against?
- Is the InLoox process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the InLoox book in PDF containing 672 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your InLoox self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the InLoox Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which InLoox areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough InLoox Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage InLoox projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step InLoox Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 InLoox project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess InLoox project risks at various InLoox project stages?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the InLoox project?
- WBS Dictionary: Software specification, development, integration, and testing, licenses ?
- Risk Audit: What is the Board doing to assure measurement and improve outcomes and quality and reduce avoidable adverse events?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent InLoox project management strategy been established?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Specific - Is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Procurement Audit: Could bidders learn all relevant information straight from the tender documents?
- Procurement Audit: Has the organization procedures in place to monitor the input of experts employed to assist the procurement function?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What training requirements are there based upon the required skills and resources?
- Procurement Management Plan: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
Step-by-step and complete InLoox Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 InLoox project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 InLoox project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 InLoox project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 InLoox project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 InLoox project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 InLoox project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any InLoox project with this in-depth InLoox Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose InLoox projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in InLoox and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make InLoox investments work better.
This InLoox All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.