Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Independent director Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Independent director related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Independent director specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Independent director Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Independent director improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- A board with a majority of independent directors should regularly seek executive managements responses to such questions: what are the companys top risks? Does your organization do this?
- Are improved process (should be) maps modified based on pilot data and analysis?
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
- Do your employees have the opportunity to do what they do best everyday?
- What are the expected benefits of Independent director to the stakeholder?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
- Is data collected on key measures that were identified?
- Were lessons learned captured and communicated?
- What are the companys top risks?
- Customer Measures: How Do Customers See Us?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Independent director book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Independent director self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Independent director Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Independent director areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Independent director Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Independent director projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Independent director Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Independent director project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Are there knowledgeable Independent director projections of future performance?
- Procurement Audit: Were there no material changes in the contract shortly after award?
- Cost Management Plan: Do Independent director project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Planning Process Group: In what ways can the governance of the Independent director project be improved so that it has greater likelihood of achieving future sustainability?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Mitigate. What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Which conditions out of the control of the management are crucial for the sustainability of its effects?
- WBS Dictionary: Are data being used by managers in an effective manner to ascertain Independent director project or functional status, to identify reasons or significant variance, and to initiate appropriate corrective action?
- Quality Metrics: How do you communicate results and findings to upper management?
Step-by-step and complete Independent director Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Independent director project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Independent director project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Independent director project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Independent director project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Independent director project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Independent director project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Independent director project with this in-depth Independent director Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Independent director projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Independent director and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Independent director investments work better.
This Independent director All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.