Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Indirect finance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Indirect finance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Indirect finance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Indirect finance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Indirect finance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Cloud management for Indirect finance do we really need one?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice clients have in our category in our favor?
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
- What is our question?
- How do your measurements capture actionable Indirect finance information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- What is the estimated value of the project?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Indirect finance processes?
- What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
- What are all of our Indirect finance domains and what do they do?
- What is it like to work for me?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Indirect finance book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Indirect finance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Indirect finance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Indirect finance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Indirect finance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Indirect finance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Indirect finance Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Indirect finance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Closing Process Group: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the Indirect finance project managers' level of commitment and professionalism?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there processes defining how software will be developed including development methods, overall timeline for development, software product standards, and traceability?
- Initiating Process Group: At which stage, in a typical Indirect finance project do stake holders have maximum influence?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Is the programme making progress in helping to achieve the set results?
- Procurement Audit: Do at least two people have custodial responsibilities for negotiable checks (one checking on the other)?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is the entire contract planned in time-phased control accounts to the extent practicable?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Closing Process Group: How dependent is the Indirect finance project on other Indirect finance projects or work efforts?
- Risk Audit: Has risk management been considered when planning an event?
Step-by-step and complete Indirect finance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Indirect finance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Indirect finance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Indirect finance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Indirect finance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Indirect finance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Indirect finance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Indirect finance project with this in-depth Indirect finance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Indirect finance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Indirect finance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Indirect finance investments work better.
This Indirect finance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.