This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Influence assessment.
'Simple to install and stand up for a small enterprise. Happy with integration with existing tools and processes' - Director, Marketing Strategy in the Services Industry
'Easy to get started and easy to use. Great product and support when needed.' - Mike, Data Centre Solutions Provider at Cisco Systems
'The self-assessment gives business units the power to explore their own processes and activities, create their own dashboards without IT involvement. We have a dedicated person running self-assessment workshops and many people just explore the data without data preparation efforts.' - SVP in the Finance Industry
What Is The Influence Self-Assessment?
The Influence Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Influence work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Influence task and that every Influence outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Influence opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Influence advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Influence Self-Assessment. Featuring 866 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Influence improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Influence Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 866 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Influence Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Influence Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Influence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Influence and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Influence with this Influence Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 866 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: In light of this quotation, please discuss a decision you have made which has had a profound influence on your present circumstances. in hindsight, would you have made a different decision?
- Define Question: Is the it audit function independent and free from influence by management and/or departments that it audits?
- Measure Question: What would happen if Influence werenÍt done?
- Analyze Question: Are they easily affected by internal or external influences?
- Improve Question: Is the scope of Influence defined?
- Control Question: How does successful leadership exercise its influence on the learning of students?
- Sustain Question: The communication objectives need to be tailored to each stakeholder group, depending on their level of influ- ence, power, and support. Is the message intended to persuade, inform, educate, create participation, influence, change perceptions, influence behavior, engage, garner support, address concerns, or establish ambassadors to support the change?
Value [to you] of the Influence Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Influence Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.