Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Infor Global Solutions Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Infor Global Solutions related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Infor Global Solutions specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Infor Global Solutions Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 673 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Infor Global Solutions improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 673 standard requirements:
- What controls do we have in place to protect data?
- Are there different segments of customers?
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
- What are we attempting to measure/monitor?
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
- Which models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- How do the Infor Global Solutions results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- The approach of traditional Infor Global Solutions works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- Think about the people you identified for your Infor Global Solutions project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Infor Global Solutions project?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Infor Global Solutions book in PDF containing 673 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Infor Global Solutions self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Infor Global Solutions Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Infor Global Solutions areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Infor Global Solutions Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Infor Global Solutions projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Infor Global Solutions Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Infor Global Solutions project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Is budgeted cost for work performed calculated in a manner consistent with the way work is planned?
- Executing Process Group: Is activity definition the first process involved in Infor Global Solutions project time management?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is accountability placed at the lowest-possible level within the Infor Global Solutions project so that decisions can be made at that level?
- Initiating Process Group: Are identified risks being monitored properly, are new risks arising during the Infor Global Solutions project or are foreseen risks occurring?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Budgets assigned to major functional organizations?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization use comparative data and information to improve organizational performance?
- Cost Management Plan: Have lessons learned been conducted after each Infor Global Solutions project release?
- Project Schedule: Activity charts and bar charts are graphical representations of a Infor Global Solutions project schedule ...how do they differ?
- Variance Analysis: Did the company lose existing customers and/or gain new customers?
Step-by-step and complete Infor Global Solutions Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Infor Global Solutions project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Infor Global Solutions project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Infor Global Solutions project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Infor Global Solutions project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Infor Global Solutions project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Infor Global Solutions project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Infor Global Solutions project with this in-depth Infor Global Solutions Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Infor Global Solutions projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Infor Global Solutions and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Infor Global Solutions investments work better.
This Infor Global Solutions All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.