Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Information Products Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Information Products related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Information Products specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Information Products Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 787 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Information Products improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 787 standard requirements:
- Will team members regularly document their Information Products work?
- Which models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- Are there Information Products problems defined?
- Are there Information Products Models?
- Are there different segments of customers?
- Will it solve real problems?
- Does Information Products analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Are Required Metrics Defined?
- If we got kicked out and the board brought in a new CEO, what would he do?
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Information Products book in PDF containing 787 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Information Products self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Information Products Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Information Products areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Information Products Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Information Products projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Information Products Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Information Products project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Does the contract include performance-based clauses?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is this Information Products project carried out in partnership with other groups/organizations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist due to organizations practices?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: How many Information Products project staff does this specific process affect?
- Planning Process Group: Is the organization showing technical capacity and leadership commitment to keep working with the Information Products project and to repeat it?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your organizations current levels and trends for those measures related to employee wellbeing, satisfaction, and development?
- Procurement Audit: Were no tenders presented after the time limit accepted?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the software engineering team have the right mix of skills?
- Lessons Learned: What were the most significant issues on this Information Products project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Are actual resources expenditures versus planned expenditures acceptable?
Step-by-step and complete Information Products Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Information Products project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Information Products project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Information Products project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Information Products project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Information Products project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Information Products project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Information Products project with this in-depth Information Products Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Information Products projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Information Products and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Information Products investments work better.
This Information Products All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.