Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Information revolution Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Information revolution related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Information revolution specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Information revolution Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Information revolution improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What information is critical to our organization that our executives are ignoring?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the as is stakeholder process?
- Does the Information revolution performance meet the customers requirements?
- Why should we expend time and effort to implement measurement?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Information revolution delivery for example is new software needed?
- What situation(s) led to this Information revolution Self Assessment?
- What is measured?
- How does the team improve its work?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Information revolution will circumvent those obstacles?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Information revolution book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Information revolution self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Information revolution Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Information revolution areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Information revolution Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Information revolution projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Information revolution Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Information revolution project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: When would a milestone chart be used instead of a bar char?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Information revolution project management strategy been established?
- Executing Process Group: How does Information revolution project management relate to other disciplines?
- Executing Process Group: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are two suggestions for ensuring adequate change control on Information revolution projects that involve outside contracts?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Information revolution project?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are the quality assurance functions and related roles and responsibilities clearly defined?
- Risk Management Plan: A determination to transfer a risk may be made during which step of risk management?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are there two or three that rise to the top, and a couple that are sliding to the bottom?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can you avoid altogether some things that might go wrong?
Step-by-step and complete Information revolution Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Information revolution project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Information revolution project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Information revolution project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Information revolution project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Information revolution project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Information revolution project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Information revolution project with this in-depth Information revolution Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Information revolution projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Information revolution and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Information revolution investments work better.
This Information revolution All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.