Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Infrastructure Lifecycle Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Infrastructure Lifecycle Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Infrastructure Lifecycle Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Infrastructure Lifecycle Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 668 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Infrastructure Lifecycle Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 668 standard requirements:
- What are the costs of reform?
- What management system can we use to leverage the Infrastructure Lifecycle Management experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Infrastructure Lifecycle Management objectives?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- How can we improve Infrastructure Lifecycle Management?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- What resources are required for the improvement effort?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Infrastructure Lifecycle Management? If so, when did it change and why?
- How do you manage and improve your Infrastructure Lifecycle Management work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- Has anyone else (internal or external to the group) attempted to solve this problem or a similar one before? If so, what knowledge can be leveraged from these previous efforts?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Infrastructure Lifecycle Management book in PDF containing 668 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Infrastructure Lifecycle Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Infrastructure Lifecycle Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Infrastructure Lifecycle Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Infrastructure Lifecycle Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Infrastructure Lifecycle Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Infrastructure Lifecycle Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Infrastructure Lifecycle Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are Infrastructure Lifecycle Management project activities decomposed into manageable components to ensure expected management control?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there a clear description of the scope of practice of the Infrastructure Lifecycle Management projects educators?
- Procurement Audit: Was the overall procurement done within a reasonable time?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the Infrastructure Lifecycle Management project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization communicate regularly and effectively with its members?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will the team adopt a concrete, clearly understood, and agreed-upon approach that will result in achievement of the teams goals?
- Risk Audit: What impact does experience with one client have on decisions made for other clients during the risk-assessment process?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are there dependencies with other initiatives or Infrastructure Lifecycle Management projects?
- Activity List: Are the required resources available or need to be acquired?
Step-by-step and complete Infrastructure Lifecycle Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Infrastructure Lifecycle Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Infrastructure Lifecycle Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Infrastructure Lifecycle Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Infrastructure Lifecycle Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Infrastructure Lifecycle Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Infrastructure Lifecycle Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Infrastructure Lifecycle Management project with this in-depth Infrastructure Lifecycle Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Infrastructure Lifecycle Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Infrastructure Lifecycle Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Infrastructure Lifecycle Management investments work better.
This Infrastructure Lifecycle Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.