This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Infrastructure Services assessment.
'The Art of Service self assessment is a useful tool for Analytics and in creating Dashboards. Excellent visual tools.' - Sr Software Application Engineer in the Finance Industry
'Great experience thus far with The Art of Service. Easy to implement, powerful BI capabilities, great visualizations, and very user friendly. Thus far there hasn't been a need or desire to receive additional training or support from the The Art of Service team.' - Senior Consultant in the Services Industry
'Great collaboration with vendor and consistent guidance to make us successful' - Senior Manager in the Healthcare Industry
What Is The Infrastructure Services Self-Assessment?
The Infrastructure Services Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Infrastructure Services work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Infrastructure Services task and that every Infrastructure Services outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Infrastructure Services opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Infrastructure Services advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Infrastructure Services Self-Assessment. Featuring 628 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Infrastructure Services improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Infrastructure Services Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 628 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Infrastructure Services Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Infrastructure Services Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Infrastructure Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Infrastructure Services and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Infrastructure Services with this Infrastructure Services Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 628 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Infrastructure Services process?
- Define Question: What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Infrastructure Services project?
- Measure Question: Are we Assessing Infrastructure Services and Risk?
- Analyze Question: Does the Infrastructure Services task fit the client's priorities?
- Improve Question: How do we keep improving Infrastructure Services?
- Control Question: Does the Infrastructure Services performance meet the customerês requirements?
- Sustain Question: Who sets the Infrastructure Services standards?
Value [to you] of the Infrastructure Services Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Infrastructure Services Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.