Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Innovative financing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Innovative financing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Innovative financing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Innovative financing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Innovative financing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is there a completed, verified, and validated high-level as is (not should be or could be) stakeholder process map?
- What conclusions were drawn from the teams data collection and analysis? How did the team reach these conclusions?
- How to measure variability?
- Will We Aggregate Measures across Priorities?
- What should a proof of concept or pilot accomplish?
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, Innovative financing Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Innovative financing processes?
- Who will use it?
- How frequently do you track Innovative financing measures?
- What business benefits will Innovative financing goals deliver if achieved?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Innovative financing book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Innovative financing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Innovative financing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Innovative financing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Innovative financing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Innovative financing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Innovative financing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Innovative financing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are all authorized tasks assigned to identified organizational elements?
- Quality Management Plan: Explain the procedures used to verify the data quality of the data being reviewed?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Milestone List: What specific improvements did you make to the Innovative financing project proposal since the previous time?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Key conclusions and recommendations: Are conclusions and recommendations relevant and acceptable?
- Procurement Audit: Was there reasonable justification for the need of the purchase, namely when made towards the end of the financial year?
- Activity List: Can you determine the activity that must finish, before this activity can start?
- Lessons Learned: Was any formal risk assessment carried out at the start of the Innovative financing project, and was this followed up during the Innovative financing project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: How and when do you enter into Innovative financing project Procurement Management?
- Project Schedule: How closely did the initial Innovative financing project Schedule compare with the actual schedule?
Step-by-step and complete Innovative financing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Innovative financing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Innovative financing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Innovative financing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Innovative financing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Innovative financing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Innovative financing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Innovative financing project with this in-depth Innovative financing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Innovative financing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Innovative financing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Innovative financing investments work better.
This Innovative financing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.