Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Integrated Patient Room Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Integrated Patient Room related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Integrated Patient Room specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Integrated Patient Room Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 856 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Integrated Patient Room improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 856 standard requirements:
- Have all basic functions of Integrated Patient Room been defined?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- Where can we break convention?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Integrated Patient Room study?
- How are you going to measure success?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- Is Integrated Patient Room Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
- Think about the people you identified for your Integrated Patient Room project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Integrated Patient Room book in PDF containing 856 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Integrated Patient Room self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Integrated Patient Room Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Integrated Patient Room areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Integrated Patient Room Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Integrated Patient Room projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Integrated Patient Room Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Integrated Patient Room project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Closing Process Group: Did the Integrated Patient Room project team have enough people to execute the Integrated Patient Room project plan?
- Executing Process Group: On which process should team members spend the most time?
- Activity Attributes: What is the organization s history in doing similar activities?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the assigned Integrated Patient Room project manager a PMP (Certified Integrated Patient Room project manager) and experienced?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractor have procedures which permit identification of recurring or non-recurring costs as necessary?
- Network Diagram: How confident can you be in our milestone dates and the delivery date?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its quality of teaching is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Activity Attributes: Would you consider either of these activities an outlier?
- Lessons Learned: What is the proportion of in-house and contractor personnel authorized for the Integrated Patient Room project?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization ensure the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, security and accessibility of data and information?
Step-by-step and complete Integrated Patient Room Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Integrated Patient Room project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Integrated Patient Room project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Integrated Patient Room project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Integrated Patient Room project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Integrated Patient Room project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Integrated Patient Room project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Integrated Patient Room project with this in-depth Integrated Patient Room Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Integrated Patient Room projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Integrated Patient Room and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Integrated Patient Room investments work better.
This Integrated Patient Room All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.