Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Integration platform Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Integration platform related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Integration platform specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Integration platform Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Integration platform improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
- Do we work towards a future of cloud-based integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) and leave on-premises integration behind?
- Did any value-added analysis or lean thinking take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the as is process map?
- In what ways are Integration platform vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
- Integration platform as a service: a catalyst for hybrid cloud integration?
- Microservices, SOA, and APIs: Friends or enemies?
- How interoperable is the integration platform?
- Who sets the Integration platform standards?
- What should be measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Integration platform book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Integration platform self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Integration platform Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Integration platform areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Integration platform Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Integration platform projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Integration platform Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Integration platform project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractor use objective results, design reviews and tests to trace schedule performance?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Will the impacts be local, national or international?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement Integration platform project have a clear goal and does the goal meet the specified needs of the users?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risks should be identified during which phase of Integration platform project management life cycle?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What action will be taken once reports have been received?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a proper Integration platform project work location been established that will allow the team to work together with user personnel?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who has the authority to reject Integration platform project requirements?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Detailed schedules which support control account and work package start and completion dates/events?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you post meeting notes and the recording (if used) and notify participants?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in fact-based problem solving?
Step-by-step and complete Integration platform Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Integration platform project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Integration platform project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Integration platform project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Integration platform project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Integration platform project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Integration platform project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Integration platform project with this in-depth Integration platform Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Integration platform projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Integration platform and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Integration platform investments work better.
This Integration platform All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.