Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Intel Parallel Studio Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Intel Parallel Studio related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Intel Parallel Studio specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Intel Parallel Studio Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 688 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Intel Parallel Studio improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 688 standard requirements:
- If you had to rebuild your organization without any traditional competitive advantages (i.e., no killer a technology, promising research, innovative product/service delivery model, etc.), how would your people have to approach their work and collaborate together in order to create the necessary conditions for success?
- What is it like to work for me?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice clients have in our category in our favor?
- How do we go about Comparing Intel Parallel Studio approaches/solutions?
- Is there a Performance Baseline?
- Which Stakeholder Characteristics Are Analyzed?
- Are the best solutions selected?
- Is there a Intel Parallel Studio management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- What key measures identified indicate the performance of the stakeholder process?
- Does Intel Parallel Studio analysis show the relationships among important Intel Parallel Studio factors?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Intel Parallel Studio book in PDF containing 688 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Intel Parallel Studio self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Intel Parallel Studio Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Intel Parallel Studio areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Intel Parallel Studio Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Intel Parallel Studio projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Intel Parallel Studio Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Intel Parallel Studio project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: If appropriate, is the deliverable content consistent with current Intel Parallel Studio project documents and in compliance with the Document Management Plan?
- Lessons Learned: How well defined were the acceptance criteria for Intel Parallel Studio project deliverables?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff support services planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the training you received in preparation for the use of the product/service?
- Lessons Learned: For the next Intel Parallel Studio project, how could you improve on the way Intel Parallel Studio project was conducted?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for recruiting the best staff possible are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Planning Process Group: How do you integrate Intel Parallel Studio project Planning with the Iterative/Evolutionary SDLC?
- Decision Log: So, what is the line where eDiscovery ends and document review begins?
- Procurement Audit: How do you assess whether the technical and financial evaluation was done properly and in fair manner?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do members articulate the goals beyond the team membership?
Step-by-step and complete Intel Parallel Studio Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Intel Parallel Studio project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Intel Parallel Studio project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Intel Parallel Studio project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Intel Parallel Studio project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Intel Parallel Studio project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Intel Parallel Studio project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Intel Parallel Studio project with this in-depth Intel Parallel Studio Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Intel Parallel Studio projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Intel Parallel Studio and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Intel Parallel Studio investments work better.
This Intel Parallel Studio All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.