Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Interbrand Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Interbrand related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Interbrand specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Interbrand Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Interbrand improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Do those selected for the Interbrand team have a good general understanding of what Interbrand is all about?
- How do we decide how much to remunerate an employee?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- Why should we adopt a Interbrand framework?
- Has implementation been effective in reaching specified objectives?
- Who Uses What?
- What does Interbrand success mean to the stakeholders?
- How might the group capture best practices and lessons learned so as to leverage improvements?
- What were the financial benefits resulting from any ground fruit or low-hanging fruit (quick fixes)?
- What are the agreed upon definitions of the high impact areas, defect(s), unit(s), and opportunities that will figure into the process capability metrics?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Interbrand book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Interbrand self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Interbrand Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Interbrand areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Interbrand Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Interbrand projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Interbrand Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Interbrand project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: What are the safety issues/risks that need to be addressed and/or that the team needs to discuss?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Explain the four frames of organizations. How can they help Interbrand project managers understand the organizational context for their Interbrand projects?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are internal Interbrand project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Procurement Audit: Were no tenders presented after the time limit accepted?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members articulate the teams work approach?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all attributes of the activities defined, including risk and uncertainty?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the skill areas critical to team performance present?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: In preparing the Lessons Learned report, should it reflect a consensus viewpoint, or should the report reflect the different individual viewpoints?
- Project Management Plan: Are the proposed Interbrand project purposes different than a previously authorized Interbrand project?
- Procurement Audit: Are regulations on taxes, fees, duties, excises, tariffs etc. not impeding (international) competition?
Step-by-step and complete Interbrand Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Interbrand project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Interbrand project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Interbrand project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Interbrand project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Interbrand project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Interbrand project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Interbrand project with this in-depth Interbrand Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Interbrand projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Interbrand and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Interbrand investments work better.
This Interbrand All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.