This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Internet of Things in the Cloud assessment.
'Fantastic! The Art of Service is well worth your time and money.' - Director, Enterprise Architecture in the Finance Industry
'We have been using it for all of our presentations, internal memos and dashboards. The Art of Service has already been a hot topic for our company and other departments are looking to adopt it as well.' - Analytics Manager in the Retail Industry
'The Art of Service has shown an excellent ability to listen to feedback, evolve their products and execute. Overall and in comparison to some of The Art of Service's BI peers, the The Art of Service 's self assessments are easy to use both for IT professionals, data analysts and business end users.' - Medicines Development IT Architect in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The Internet of Things in the Cloud Self-Assessment?
The Internet of Things in the Cloud Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Internet of Things in the Cloud work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Internet of Things in the Cloud task and that every Internet of Things in the Cloud outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Internet of Things in the Cloud opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Internet of Things in the Cloud advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Internet of Things in the Cloud Self-Assessment. Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Internet of Things in the Cloud improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Internet of Things in the Cloud Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 616 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Internet of Things in the Cloud Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Internet of Things in the Cloud Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Internet of Things in the Cloud projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Internet of Things in the Cloud and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Internet of Things in the Cloud with this Internet of Things in the Cloud Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 616 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected Internet of Things in the Cloud results are met?
- Define Question: Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Internet of Things in the Cloud delivery for example is new software needed?
- Measure Question: Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Internet of Things in the Cloud?
- Analyze Question: Who will be responsible for deciding whether Internet of Things in the Cloud goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- Improve Question: How does Internet of Things in the Cloud integrate with other business initiatives?
- Control Question: What will drive Internet of Things in the Cloud change?
- Sustain Question: Are there Internet of Things in the Cloud Models?
Value [to you] of the Internet of Things in the Cloud Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Internet of Things in the Cloud Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.