Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Intrinsic safety Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Intrinsic safety related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Intrinsic safety specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Intrinsic safety Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Intrinsic safety improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What error proofing will be done to address some of the discrepancies observed in the as is process?
- Can Intrinsic safety be learned?
- Were there any improvement opportunities identified from the process analysis?
- Who controls critical resources?
- For your Intrinsic safety project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- What would be the goal or target for a Intrinsic safetys improvement team?
- Does the Intrinsic safety task fit the clients priorities?
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
- You may have created your customer policies at a time when you lacked resources, technology wasnt up-to-snuff, or low service levels were the industry norm. Have those circumstances changed?
- What is our Intrinsic safety Strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Intrinsic safety book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Intrinsic safety self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Intrinsic safety Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Intrinsic safety areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Intrinsic safety Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Intrinsic safety projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Intrinsic safety Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Intrinsic safety project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Procurement Audit: In open and restricted procedures, did the contracting authority make sure that there is no substantive change to the bid due to this clearing process?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the skill areas critical to team performance present?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have you eliminated all duplicative tasks or manual efforts, where appropriate?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the assigned Intrinsic safety project manager a PMP (Certified Intrinsic safety project manager) and experienced?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the Intrinsic safety project cutting across the entire organization?
- Procurement Audit: Are there appropriate controls in place to ensure that the procurement Intrinsic safety project complies with relevant legislation?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What s the difference between % Complete and % work?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Closing Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
Step-by-step and complete Intrinsic safety Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Intrinsic safety project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Intrinsic safety project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Intrinsic safety project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Intrinsic safety project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Intrinsic safety project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Intrinsic safety project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Intrinsic safety project with this in-depth Intrinsic safety Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Intrinsic safety projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Intrinsic safety and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Intrinsic safety investments work better.
This Intrinsic safety All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.