This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in JConsole assessment.
'Streamlined procurement process. Easy to buy and implement.' - Director of Analytics in the Manufacturing Industry
'The Art of Service's self assessment has proven to be an excellent tool for getting the information out of the organization and into the hands of project managers. It was easy to get started, but the product also has the depth of functionality to keep us learning and innovating for years.' - Business Intelligence Manager in the Education Industry
'Great product, easy to use, just as advertised. Great tool for analyst and easy to share with business.' - Manager in the Finance Industry
What Is The JConsole Self-Assessment?
The JConsole Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the JConsole work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every JConsole task and that every JConsole outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring JConsole opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored JConsole advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth JConsole Self-Assessment. Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which JConsole improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The JConsole Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 619 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough JConsole Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The JConsole Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose JConsole projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in JConsole and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define JConsole with this JConsole Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 619 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: How does the organization define, manage, and improve its JConsole processes?
- Define Question: To what extent does management recognize JConsole as a tool to increase the results?
- Measure Question: Why are JConsole skills important?
- Analyze Question: Who sets the JConsole standards?
- Improve Question: Who will be responsible for documenting the JConsole requirements in detail?
- Control Question: Why are JConsole skills important?
- Sustain Question: How is the value delivered by JConsole being measured?
Value [to you] of the JConsole Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal JConsole Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.